Thursday, February 3, 2011

Simple Friendship

I needed some inspiration using this stamp set and turned to Splitcoast Stampers. I found a lovely card by  Ocicat aka Donna Heber .  I tweaked it a bit and Voila!  Here it is.  I think we will make this Saturday (weather permitting) with my Newport Ladies.  I sponged River Rock to age the card then used the Color Spritzer Tool with a Chocolate Chip marker.  I then layered the butterfly and three flowers adhering them with Stampin' Dimensionals.
Supplies:
Stamp Sets- Simple Friendship, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock- Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Very Vanilla, River Rock
Ink- Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink
Accessories- Jewels, sponges, Color Spritzer Tool, Chocolate Chip marker

1 comment:

  1. Kay,

    What can I say? This is stunning ... lol! I'm glad I was able to inspire you. Thank you for letting me be a part of your blog group.

    ReplyDelete