Saturday, July 2, 2011

One of Fifty

I disliked the original picture so decided that I would change it out once my computer was repaired.  After I did that, I lost all of the previous posting!!!  Oh well......  I made this shadow box as my swap for the Dinner and Holiday Swap that is this Tuesday, July 12th at 7:00.  This is the first unofficial event of Stampin' Up!'s Convention in Salt Lake City for me.  We had to choose a holiday other than Christmas and make a card or 3-D project.  Most people will chose non-traditional holidays such as Dictionary Day (in October I believe) or Penguin Awareness Day (January 20th).  Since Halloween is my favorite non-religious holiday (I consider it a day of harmless fun), I chose it for my swap.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kay,

    I love Halloween too and your shadow box is spooktacular! I would say "Happy Haunting", but it is too early for that.

    ReplyDelete