Sunday, December 4, 2011

Advent Calendar

The minute I saw this in the Mini Holiday Catalog I knew I had to make it.  Once I cut out all of the windows and background squares, it went together rather quickly.  I painted an unfinished 12" X 12" wooden frame and tried to make my own Cherry Cobbler paint.  I used an entire bottle of reinker and was left with a bright pink color! I gave up and purchased a non-Stampin' Up! bottle of acrylic paint.  It matched very well.  I have to say it is pretty spectacular in person.

Supplies:
Stamp Sets- 25 & Counting
CS- Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Whisper White, early Espresso, Frostwood Lodge DSP
Ink- Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Early Espresso
Accessories- Peekaboo Frames Bigz L Die, Various punches, Rhinestones, Mini Jingle Bells, Stitched Felt

No comments:

Post a Comment