Monday, November 5, 2012

Snow Much Fun II

Here is another snowman from Snow Much Fun.  I made this last year for Convention, put it away, and forgot about it.  I am so glad I found it. 

I stamped using a brown ink on Confetti Cream (retired) then used Watercolor pencils and a Blender Pen to color it in.  I had to be careful not to let it bleed as I colored it in.  Next I mounted it on Not Quite Navy.  I used a piece of DSP in Real Red to give it a little pop.  I stamped the bird, cut it out, and attached it using a Dimensional.

Since Confetti Cream has retired, in the future I will use Natural Ivory in its place.

Supplies:
Stamp- Snow Much Fun
Ink- Brown
Paper- Not Quite Navy, Confetti Cream, Crumb Cake, Real Red DSP
Accessories- Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pen


No comments:

Post a Comment