Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Sneak Preview

The UPS man, in a Budget truck rental, delivered 13lbs. of goodies to me from the new mini catalog that becomes available on January 3rd!  It was just like Christmas opening the box and seeing brand new toys to play with. 

I was asked today to make a special card for a colleague at work who is undergoing surgery tomorrow.  This technique and image was CASED from the catalog.  First, I stamped the Swallowtail image using VersaMark ink.  Then, I embossed using Pool Party embossing powder.  Next, I brushed Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint over the stamped image using an Aqua Painter.  I heat set it again and voila!- a very shimmery translucent image.


Supplies:
Stamp Sets- Swallowtail, Warmest Regards (retired)
Paper- Whisper White, Pool Party, So Saffron
Ink- VersaMark
Accessories- Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint, Pool Party embossing powder

No comments:

Post a Comment