Wednesday, April 9, 2014

I saw this older sketch and wanted to use the color combo of Elegant Eggplant and Pear Pizzazz to make a bright "springy" card (although some grass is peeking through we still have lots of snow in NH!).  I dry embossed the Elegant Eggplant using the Modern Mosaic embossing folder.  I cut the edge of the Pear Pizzazz card stock using the Finishing Touches Edgelits.  I do not use my piercing tool much but did on this card.  The Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack made it so easy to make a circle.  I stamped happy birthday in Elegant Eggplant and added the Petite Petals flowers.  In the center of each flower is a pearl colored in with a purple Sharpie.  The butterfly was my final touch.

Supplies:
Stamp Sets- Teeny Tiny Wishes, Petite Petals
Paper- Elegant Eggplant, Pear Pizzazz, WW, Garden Green
Ink- Elegant Eggplant
Accessories- Finishing Touches Edgelits, Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack, Pearls, Petite Petals Punch, Butterfly Punch, Purple Sharpie

No comments:

Post a Comment