Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Night of Navy Bloom with Hope
Things I have learned about using Blendabilities.
1. You must use the Tuxedo Black Ink by Memento.
2. When using the darker colors such as Night of Navy, blending is a bit more challenging. While at Convention I asked for any suggestions. I was told that if you first saturate the area with the lightest color, blending is easier.
3. Which size nib is up to the individual user. I like using the smaller nib.
4. Use just a little of the darkest color. You can always add more color if you need it. It is harder, if not impossible, to make something lighter.
5. It is up to each individual as to which color to start with- the darkest or the lightest. As a rule, I usually start with the darkest.
6. Have fun!
Stamp Sets- Bloom with Hope, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink- Tuxedo Black Ink by Memento
Paper- Night of Navy, Marina Mist, Very Vanilla, Typeset DSP
Accessories- Night of Navy Blendabilities, Baker's Twine, Scallop Border Punch