Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Life Changes

                                             "Ain't it funny how life changes
                           You wake up, ain't nothing the same and life changes
                                    You can't stop it, just hop on the train and
                                     You never know what's gonna happen
                             You make your plans and you hear god laughing
                 Life changes, and I wouldn't change it for the world, the world, oh no
                          And I wouldn't change it for the world, the world, oh no"
                                       Life Changes lyrics © Warner/Chappell Music, Inc

It is funny how closely I identify with this song.  Four years ago when I last posted, I would never have guessed what was in store for me.  I separated from my husband, got divorced, sold the family house, and started over again.  I have emerged happier and stronger than ever.  Life is good!  And... I am going to try blogging again.  With the help of a former student, thank you Sumner, I am redesigning my blog and hope to post at least once per week.  More to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment