Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Sailing Home

After I got back from Stampin' Up!'s On Stage,
I was given the opportunity to participate in a new catalog swap.  We had to use new product from the upcoming catalog, have several layers, and use an embellishment.  I decided to go outside my comfort zone which is usually a floral stamp and created a more masculine card.  This card came together easily as I used a card sketch and the great products from this suite.  I can't wait to get back 15 cards which I will share.  The new catalog goes live on June 4.  Please leave me a message if you would like one.

Supplies:
Stamps- Sailing Home
Paper- Night of Navy, Sahara Sand, Come Sail Away Memories DSP
Inks- Night of Navy, VersaMark
Embellishments- Baker's Twine in Night of Navy and Sahara Sand, Sail Away Trinkets, Clear Embossing Powder

I wanted the sailboat to be embossed but Stampin" Up! does not make Night of Navy embossing powder.  Instead I first inked up my stamp with VersaMark then inked on top of it with Night of Navy.  I dipped the image in clear embossing powder then heat set it.

No comments:

Post a Comment