Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Blog Award

When I started blogging I started a "Blogger's Support Group" on Splitcoast Stampers.  We check each others' blogs out on a regular basis and offer encouragement.  Donna Heber has been faithfully checking out our blogs and leaving very nice comments.  She has given me this award along with some of the others in our group- New Kids on the Blog.  Please check out her blog and the others in our group.  I think you will find a variety of styles and plenty of inspiration.  Thank you Donna. Donna's Designs

Now I need to list 8 things about me.

1.  I needed my son's help when I started my blog.  He is my technical support.
2.  I like to play Spider Solitaire on line.
3.  I have an inactive stuffed bear collection.
4.  I have a very hyperactive Springer Spaniel named Frye.  Even my vet agrees.
5.  I love chocolate.
6.  One of my vices is having my nails done.  I like them a little on the long side and red.
7.  I have recently been introduced to Country music and now listen to it on my ipod.
8.  My husband and I have been married for 32 years this March.

2 comments: