Sunday, January 23, 2011

Morning Cup

I had to return my Nook because it was not working properly.  I was able to upgrade to the NookColor.  My oh my!  I loved my old Nook but the new one is fabulous!  I guess I have been in reading world this past week and have neglected my stamping.  Sorry.

I am not really a tea drinker.  Nor do I like coffee.  However, my daughter introduced me to lattes and now I am hooked.  Mocha lattes are my "Morning Cup".

Supplies:
Stamp Set:  Morning Cup
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla, Watercolor paper, Rose Red,Not Quite Navy, River Rock, Pear Pizzazz, Springrime Vintage DSP
Accessories: Clearlits Scallop Rectangle, White Ribbon colored with Pear Pizzazz marker

1 comment:

  1. Oh Kay this is beautiful! I love those pretty tea cups. Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete