Thursday, May 5, 2011

More, More, More

I used the Color Combinations from the Splitcoast Stamper's Tuesday Challenge.  I would never have thought to use Baja Breeze, Bashful Blue, and Certainly Celery.  I stamped on Watercolor Paper with Stazon Black.  Then I colored in using markers and went over it with an Aqua Painter for a watercolor effect.  I mounted it on Certainly Celery paper then on an embossed piece of Baja Breeze.  My card base was Certainly Celery.  After I attached some ribbon, I thought it was too plain, so I made two more flowers, cut them out, and attached using Dimensionals.

Supplies:
Stamp Set- Fabulous Florets
Ink- Stazon Black
Paper- Watercolor, Certainly Celery, Baja Breeze
Accessories- Framed Tulips Embossing Folder, Certainly Celery Ribbon, Markers (Certainly Celery, Baja Breeze, Bashful Blue), Aqua Painter

2 comments:

  1. beautiful...love this color combo...and those extra flowers really are a perfect addition

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Kay! I adore those Baja Breeze flowers and the dimension.

    ReplyDelete