Sunday, May 1, 2011

Fabulous Florets

Fabulous Florets from the Summer Mini Catalog is quickly becoming a favorite of mine.  Maybe it is because I am using all springy color combinations. Whatever the reason, I know I am having fun playing with this stamp set.  Isn't that what stamping is all about?

I used the technique of Ink Embossing.  I inked up the recessed side of the embossing folder with Crumb Cake then placed Very Vanilla paper in it.  It gives it a nice antiqued effect with little work.  I did not have any  Melon Mambo ribbon.  Instead I used white and colored it using a Melon Mambo marker.

Supplies:
Stamp Set- Fabulous Florets
Paper- Very Vanilla, Melon Mambo, Old Olive
Ink- Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Crumb Cake
Accessories- Antique Brad, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder

1 comment:

  1. Kay,

    Gorgeous technique with the vintage wallpaper embossing folder and I love your colored bow!

    ReplyDelete