Thursday, December 11, 2014

Snowflakes

 If you have not yet been able to tell, I like red all year round.  I have a red house and a red car.  Some day I will get my little red sports car (had my children and a 2 seated just wasn't practical!)
These cards feature the Snowflake Card Thinlits Dies.  I also used the Northern Flurry Embossing Folder.  I can't decde if I like it in red or white.  You decide!
Supplies:
Stamp Set- Tiny Tiny Wishes, Snowflake Soiree
Paper- WW, Real Red
Ink- Real Red
Accessories- Snowflake Card Thinlits Dies, Northern Flurry Embossing Folder, Word Window Punch, Rhinestones

2 comments:

  1. I really like your snowflake cards. I can't decide which I like better. I have a question: did you punch a second snowflake and place it over the flip snowflake on the red card? They are both so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your snowflake cards. I can't decide which I like better. I have a question: did you punch a second snowflake and place it over the flip snowflake on the red card? They are both so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete