Sunday, December 28, 2014

Sophisticated Serifs

 I like to remember my paraeducators at Christmas, who work so closely with the children I case manager and do a terrific job.  This year I needed to remember six people.  I decided monogrammed note cards when I saw this set in the new Occasions Catalog.  I chose not to use Stampin' Up!'s precut and scored notecards because I wanted them to be card sized (4-1/4" X 5-1/2"). 
 I embossed all the cards first using the Filigree Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  After embossing so many I became very good at lining the cardstock in the folder, making sure the embossing was centered.

Next, using the plastic grid I had previously applied to the back of Clear-Mount Block E, I lined up each letter.  At first it was tricky but when I applied the Photopolymer stamps directly on the grid side, it became much easier.  Then I added the little flourishes on each side. and was done!
Supplies:
Stamp Set- Sophisticated Serifs (a freebie for increasing my November sales!)
Paper- WW
Ink- Various SU markers
Accessories- Filigree Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment