Tuesday, March 19, 2019

All That You Are

I tried to resist buying this stamp but could not help myself!  There have been many samples on Pinterest using this set and stamping on Vellum with white embossing powder.  I had to make one. My first attempts were messy.  Even though I used the Embossing Buddy the powder splashed and little pieces went outside the lines.  I was very disappointed with the results.  I did some research and found that if you heat set it from underneath the powder does not move.  When it came time to color, I also colored it on the wrong side using Blends. I chose pastel colors and like the clean look of the final card.  It reminds me of spring which in New Hampshire is just a dream!

Hint
Attaching Vellum can be tricky but you can use TomBoy adhesive, spread on thinly and it virtually disappears.

Supplies:
Stamp Set- All That You Are
Paper- WW, Gingham Gala, Vellum Card Stock
Ink- VersaMark, Balmy Blue
Accessories-Rectangle Stitched Framelets Dies, Meadow Moss Blends, Balmy Blue Blends, Calypso Coral Blends, Stamping Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment