Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Birthday Wishes

My internet has been down!  How did we every live without it? 
Last Saturday I had a class with the stampers who have been with me the longest.  We made this card which was a big hit.  For those of you who went to a Stampin" Up! event last April, this was the basic layout of one of our Make-N-Takes.  I love the DSP- Garden Impressions and the contrast between the light and dark.  I made this same card using Calypso Coral as the base but it did not seem to have the same pop.  I am still using greetings from Sincere Salutations, long since retired, which was a gift to demonstrators from Shelli Gardner way back when.  No other set has proven to be as versatile to me.  I am a little behind with my punches and also used a retired one.  Be assured a new one is on its way to me and will arrive next week.


Supplies:
Stamp Sets- Love What You Do, Sincere Salutations (retired)
Paper- Night of Navy, Vellum, DSP Garden Impressions
Ink- Night of Navy
Accessories- Pearls, Doily 
                                                                  
This is my mom with me stamping last weekend.  She will be 91 and is my oldest stamper!


No comments:

Post a Comment