|I received this award from Kari Elmer-Rodgers in Clearfield, Utah. She has the blog www.pigtailone.blogspot.com. I am amazed at how many people have found my blog and are following it. I feel very honored to have had so many viewers and wonderful comments. Thank you Kari and all my other viewers.|
Now I need to tell 7 things about me.
1. My stamp room is always messy. I am in the process of moving it to a larger room. This will take awhile.
2. I love all my "toys". Of course I have lots of stamping toys but I also love my NOOK, iPad, and my Android phone.
3. I have a small water garden that is my pride and joy.
4. I am a special education teacher. I love what I do, however, I do look forward to my summer vacation to relax and rejuvenate.
5. One of my vices is having my nails done.
6. I enjoy living in New Hampshire 11 months out of the year. Right now I am tired of the snow (yes, we had snow just this last Saturday) and would love to see spring flowers and feel some more warmth!!!!
7. I want to learn how to use my camera on the manual settings and not leave it on auto.
Now I need to pass this award on.
I just found these blogs and love their style.