This ornament is on the cover of the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog. The moment I saw it I had to make it! When I first copy something, I make it as close as I can to the source. After I have made one, I begin to experiment more and make it my own. There are 3 layers. The bottom and middle layers each consist of 20 stamped and cut out ornaments- thank goodness for the Framelit Ornament Dies. They are glued together using a hot glue gun. I did not use the new Silicone Craft Sheet (I did not have it yet), but wished I did. I am sure my fingers would not have gotten toasty a couple of times! Next time I make one, I will make the bottom layer first, add the linen thread loop, then add the Tulle Ribbon before placing layer two on top.