Sunday, August 26, 2012

Providence Regional

Yesterday, my friend Joni and I attended Stampin' Up!'s Regional in Providence.  We drove down the night before without a hitch.  Joni treated me to a lovely dinner at a steak house.  We spent the night at the Westin.  It was pricey but very nice.  The beds were very comfy and the staff very pleasant.  We got up and had a quick bite to eat then used the walkway to the Convention Center.

There were about 450 attendees- 300 demonstrators and 100 guests.  We were treated to a day of great demonstrations, make and takes, and of course "free stuff".  At first I was disappointed because a stamp set was not listed as part of the registration fee.  I should not have doubted Stampin' Up! We received the Merry Moments Simply Scrappin' kit and at the very end everyone also got the stamp set Seasonal Sayings.
I liked this way better.   The make and takes' stamp set- Clocksworks, is not one I would purchase for myself. 

We sat with two ladies, Patti from Vermont and Roselyn from Las Vegas.  They were so sweet and added to the fun of the day.  Patti was kind enough to send this picture since my camera malfunctioned as we went to shoot a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment