Friday, December 13, 2013

Clean and Simple Stamping Challenge 269!

I have been thinking about this sketch for awhile- actually two weeks now.  I wanted to make a non-Christmas card and the inspiration card featured snowflakes.  I could not use snowflakes.  I needed to use a round shape and decided on the flowers from Flower Shop.  The fact that there was a punch to punch out all of the flowers was an added bonus.  I used black embossing powder on Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana, and Pistachio Pudding then using an Aquapainter, colored each flower using the same color reinker.  I cut the flowers in half then layered them on Basic Black.  I add Whisper White with the greeting.  A bright and light card on this very cold wintery New Hampshire day.

Supplies:
Stamp Sets- Flower Shop, Sincere Salutations (retired)
Paper-WW, Basic Black
Ink- VersaMark, Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding
Accessories- Pansy Punch


No comments:

Post a Comment