Sunday, December 8, 2013

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 291- Snow Much Fun

This week's challenge made me think of the Northern Flurry embossing folder in Shimmery White.  I looked at many different blues and decided on Island Indigo and Soft Sky.  For the snowman I used my trusty and retired watercolor pencils and a blender pen.  For the scarf and hat I used Soft Sky and Rose Red.  Cutting the snowman out was a bit tricky but not too hard since I only needed one!

Supplies:
Stamp Set- Snow Much Fun
Paper- Soft Sky, Island Indigo, Shimmery White
Ink- Stazon Black
Accessories- Northern Flurry Embossing Folder, Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pen, Re-inkers in Rose Red, Soft Sky

1 comment:

  1. Ohh, I love the embossing folder on this. Great idea. Such a cute card, thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete