Friday, January 3, 2014

Clean & Simple Challenge 272- Flaky Friends

What would I do without my snowmen stamps?  They are perfect for thank cards.  Who wants cards with flowers on them yet?  After receiving another foot of snow these last two days, I might change my mind and be ready for my flower stamps real soon!!!!

Day 2 of NO SCHOOL has left me with plenty of time to read by the fire and stamp.  Yesterday I made this whimsical card based on the Clean & Simple Challenge 272.  I greatly appreciate that this blog has a new challenge each week yet each challenge runs for 2 weeks.  This gives me plenty of time to create.  I used my new watercolor pencils and made 10 of this card.  I need a few more thank you cards so I might make a few more today.

Supplies:
Stamp Sets- Flaky Friends, Peaceful Petals (in the new catalog!)
Paper- WW, Pacific Point
Ink- Stazon Black, Pacific Point
Accessories- watercolor pencils, Blender Pen, Dazzling Diamonds

No comments:

Post a Comment