Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Clean & Simple Challenge 273- Happy Watercolor

Happy New Year!  I am hoping everyone has a healthy and happy New Year.  Here in New Hampshire it is down right cold with temperatures dipping below zero  tonight along with an approaching snowstorm. I am suppose to go back to school tomorrow and it will be very interesting to see if that will happen.  If I do not have school either Thursday or Friday- you can guess what I will be doing.  I can guarantee it will not be shoveling!!!!

I have finally started using my new stamps from the Occasions Catalog that begins tomorrow.  I love water coloring especially using watercolor pencils. My son got me more pencils for Christmas and I am loving them.

For this challenge you were supposed to use Washi tape.  i did not have any the right colors so I made my own.  Using a clear block I inked it up and stamped on tissue paper.  Next I stamped an image from the Sale-A-Bration set- You're Lovely and stamped on top of the inked tissue paper.  Then I cut it out and using SNAIL adhesive I attached it to my card.  It works for me!

Supplies:
Stamp Sets- Happy Watercolor, You're Lovely, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper- WW, Strawberry Slush, Watercolorpaper
Ink- Stazon Black, Daffodil Delight
Accessories- watercolor pencils, Blender Pen, Rhinestone

2 comments: