Sunday, January 19, 2014

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 297- See Ya Later!

This is this week's sketch challenge.  I decided I wanted to use the Sale-A-Bration stamp set See Ya Later!  The sentiment "you make me HAPPY when skies are gray" suggested the colors Smokey Slate, Island Indigo, and Daffodil Delight.  I needed DSP and found Watercolor Wonder DSP that used these colors.
The card just went together after this.

Supplies:
Stamp Set- See Ya Later!
Paper- WW, Smokey Slate, Island Indigo, Watercolor Wonder DSP
Ink- Smokey Slate, Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight
Accessories- Scallop Punch, Grosgrain Ribbon



1 comment:

  1. So cute, this is such a great set. I have been having lots of fun with it. I love your pairing with those colors. Awesome job. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete