Friday, February 21, 2014

I am back together....kinda!

When I started packing up my stamp room I had no idea how much stuff I had.  My husband said if he had know how much ....  (not a swear word) I had, he would never have gone along with the new flooring.  For 2 weeks we have lived with the contents of my room in the living room, dining room, and kitchen.  There are a few things left in the dining room, but I am finally moved in.  I had hoped to do more purging but am happy with what I have accomplished!
This is the wall unit where I keep all of my stamp sets.  I have reorganized them now.  Originally I stored them in clear plastic shoe boxes and arranged them in alphabetical order.  I had so many stamps that I couldn't always remember the names of older sets.  So after listening to the "Get Organized Challenge" by Tiffany Spaulding I decided to try something new.  I came up with different themes- Animals, Nature, Family, Celebrations, Vehicles, Travel, Alphabets, Sentiments, and Calendar and sorted all of my stamp sets.  Calendar I thought was a unique way of organizing by season and holiday since the two can overlap.  I printed the themes on labels them cut them out using the Labels Collection Framelits.  My stamps now look neat, organized and hopefully easy to find.



No comments:

Post a Comment