Sunday, February 2, 2014

Under Construction- My Stamping Room!

My stamping sanctuary is currently being emptied of everything in preparation of the tilers arriving Tuesday to install ceramic tile that looks like hard wood.  Why not have hard wood floors instead you might wonder?  I have three dogs who have wrecked havoc on the present wall-to-wall carpeting, going in and out with dirty paws.  Ceramic tile should be easier to keep clean and look great too.

I will be unable to blog for at least the week.  It will give me the opportunity to purge and time to rearrange and get rid of stuff.  I will post pictures when it is done.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting a stamp room makeover! It's a ton of work but it will be so worth it! Can't wait to see pics of the finished project.

    ReplyDelete