Friday, March 28, 2014

People Like You

I was looking through some pictures of cards I had made for a class.  I searched my blog since I could not find the original card.  When I did not find it I realized I must not have posted it. 

The minute I saw this stamp I wanted it.  I loved how detailed the shading and texture was and how easy it would be to color.   The lilies could be several different colors.

I colored the flowers in So Saffron, Daffodil Delight, Crisp Cantaloupe and Calypso Coral.  The stems were Pear Pizzazz. The sentiment was re-stamped, punched out, trimmed, mounted on Daffodil Delight, then attached using Dimensionals.  I had not used the Framed Tulips Embossing Folder in ages and I think it added texture to the matte.


Supplies:
Stamp Set- People Like Need
Ink- Black Stazon, So Saffron, Daffodil Delight, Crisp Cantaloupe, Calypso Coral
Paper- WW, Daffodil Delight

No comments:

Post a Comment