Wednesday, March 12, 2014

 I really am a bit embarrassed to admit that I have had the Label Pop 'n Cuts since Convention and have not used them once.  For my last class I decided the time was ripe and had fun creating this card.  Since I quit winter, I knew I had to use bright and sunny colors.  I started with Daffodil Delight as my base and also used Calypso Coral.  I stamped the swirl in Old Olive (Everything Eleanor) and then added three butterflies which I stamped on Calypso Coral using Stazon Black.  I decided to add a little glitter to the butterflies and adhered them to the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.  For the insided, I used the stamp from the Sale-A-Bration set You're Lovely and matted it on Calypso Coral.  I stamped three more butterflies and added them to the inside of the card.


Supplies:
Stamp sets- Everything Eleanor, Papillon Potpourri, 
  Everything Eleanor
  Paper- Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, WW
  Ink- Stazon Black, Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Daffodil      
  Delight
  Accessories- Label Pop 'n Cut, Glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment