Saturday, April 23, 2011

Another Sneak Preview

I am sorry for the lack of posts this week.  Life happens.  The good thing is I have this coming week off!  Yeah vacation!!!!!
This is another Sneak Preview from the soon to be Summer Mini Catalog.  The set is Fabulous Florets.  I played around with different color combinations and ended up using just Whisper White and Pacific Point.  I created a One Sheet Wonder- randomly stamped an 8 1/2" by 11" piece of Whisper White, then cut to size. 

Stamp Set- Fabulous Florets
Paper- Whisper White, Pacific Point
Ink- Pacific Point
Punch- Scallop Edge Border

2 comments:

  1. Kay,

    Your card is so pretty! I love the Pacific Point flowers on the white background - very elegant. Hope you enjoy your week off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it...CAS style...blue...and that sentiment is so perfect

    ReplyDelete