Saturday, April 9, 2011

Easter Blossoms

I saw so many lovely cards with this stamp set I decided to take the plunge!  I was inspired by Mary Brown on Splitcoast Stampers.  I changed the colors and instead of using DSP, I used Faux Mother of Pearl.  For this technique, use cling wrap that is balled up and dab it in Shimmer Frost White Paint.  Tap some off, then dab on card stock.  Once it is dry sponge ink over it in a circular motion.  In my case I used Pretty in Pink.  I also used the "Fork" technique to make my perfect bow!  I always have been tying impaired so was very happy to learn how to make a bow at Stampin" Up!'s Regional in Hartford.

Supplies-
Stamp- Easter Blossoms from Occasions Mini
Card Stock- Rich Razzleberry, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Ink- Rick Razzleberry, Pretty in Pink
Accessories- Rich Razzleberry Ribbon, # 2 Circle Scallop Die, Circle Scissor Plus, Pearl, Frost White Shimmer Paint

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Kay! I love that Mother of Pearl Technique and your beautiful razzleberry bow.

    ReplyDelete