Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Peace Within Swap

This card is also from Regionals in Hartford.  It was done by Melanie Meier.  I have always liked the stamp set Peace Within, but it involves a lot of coloring (I love to color, don't get me wrong!).  Melanie showed that you don't always need to color line art.  The images and matting on the square are all raised using Dimensionals.  I have not yet figured out how she punched out the basket in a star shape.  I will have have to experiment.

Supplies-
Stamp Sets- Peace Within, Three Little Words
Card Stock- Concord Crush, Marina Mist, Very Vanilla
Ink- Concord Crush
Accessories- Vanilla Seam Binding, Square Lattice Embossing folder, Pinking Hearts Corner Punch, Slot Punch

2 comments:

  1. very pretty...really like the edge punching and the embossing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melanie's card is beautiful! I love the layering and punch design. I have both of these stamp sets, but haven't used them in a while.

    ReplyDelete