Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Friday's card on Wednesday!


This was supposed to my card for Friday.  However, I just could not get it right.  I kept trying different combinations and finally got it right Saturday morning- just in time for a class!

The inspiration for this card was from one I saw on Shelli Gardner's blog (founder of Stampin' Up!) - So Shelli, back in August.  Her card was more ornate.  I simplified it to make it more my stamping style.  I know she would approve of me CASEing her card!

Here is the outside:
And here is the inside.  It is difficult to tell but I used Shimmery White Paper.  The snowflake on the outside of the card is elevated using a Stampin' Dimensional.  On the inside, I decided it would fold better if it was flat and used regular SNAIL adhesive.


Supplies:
Stamp Sets- Festive Flurry, Christmas Messages
Paper- Shimmery White, Smokey Slate
Ink- Silver Metallic Encore Pad
Accessories- Frosted Finishes Embellishments, Rhinestones, Northern Flurry Embossing Folder, Thinlits- Label Card, Framelits- Festive Flurry

No comments:

Post a Comment