Sunday, November 17, 2013

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 288- Just Beachy

I bet everyone would think I would make a Christmas card using this sketch.  Nope!  I have been busy all day putting together card kits for my upcoming Christmas Card Stamp-A-Stack which is this coming weekend.  After making 50 kits, I decided I needed a break from Christmas and the cold rainy New Hampshire weather.  Instead I thought warm weather tropics and flip flops.  I love the tropical colors and used one of my favorite combinations- Calypso Coral and Crisp Cantaloupe.  I found my retired Just Beachy stamp set and was off and running.

Supplies:
Stamp Sets- Just Beachy (retired), Teeny Tiny Wishes
Papers- WW, Calypso Coral, In Color DSP Paper Stacks 2013- 2015
Accessories- Grosgrain Ribbon

1 comment:

  1. So sweet, love the fun summer colors. Great job, thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete