Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Swaps

Last Saturday I attended the quarterly New Stampshires' business luncheon.  We eat, share ideas, and discuss business.  We share do some show and tells and swap.  I received these three great cards and decided I would share them with you.

This first card was made by Melissa Carver.  I was intrigued by the busy background paper and the embossed image.  I would never have made this combination myself but it works!


This next card was made Sherri Woolsey and her daughter.  I love all of the layers and the use of the ruffled ribbon at the top.  She left off the sentiment so we could add our own.
This last card was made by Kristi Stoughton.  When you open the card, the ornament is suspended and hangs from the card front.  A simple yet lovely card.

No comments:

Post a Comment