Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Border Banter

This adorable Halloween wrapper was a swap I received at regionals.  It was made by Brenda Crawshaw from Framingham, MA.  I love this idea because I never think to make items other than cards, scrapbook pages, or home decor.  Isn't the use of twine wrapped around the mummy a great idea?

Supplies:
Stamps- Border Banter, Googly Ghouls
CS- Basic Black, Wisteria Wonder, Pumpkin Pie, WW
Ink- Stazon Black, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Gray
Accessories- Googlies, White Baker's Twine, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Apothecary Accents Framelets

2 comments:

  1. Kay,

    Your swap candy wrapper is adorable! I just love Halloween images - so cute. Thank you for your comment about my gardens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for showing my swap! I am so flattered. I am also getting a huge kick out of it because YOUR AWESOME swap with the Halloween template on MDS was one of my absolute FAVES! I have been showing it to EVERYONE! What a great way to show off a hybrid project.......

    ReplyDelete