Thursday, September 13, 2012

French Foliage

I have recently discovered an absolutely amazing blog by a male Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  It is www.stampwithbrian.com .  Brian posts on a daily basis and gives detailed directions and hints.  On Sunday he made a  step-by-step tutorial called Triple Time Stamping.  I decided that it would make a lovely Fall card.  I got out my Color Coach and used Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie, and Night of Navy on Very Vanilla.  I think the Night of Navy is unexpected and makes it pop.  I won't repeat the steps involved- Brian does it in great detail.  I can say this is a fast and easy card.

Supplies:
Stamp Sets- French Foliage, Sincere Saluatations
Paper- Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie, Night of Navy, Very Vanilla
Ink- Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie, Night of Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment