Wednesday, September 19, 2012

House of Haunts

Here is a card I made using the classic Halloween set- House of Haunts.  I made a shadow box then embossed the haunted house using black embossing powder on watercolor paper.  Next I made a mask for the moon and brayered shades of orange for the background.  I colored the moon in and attached it in the middle to the Pumpkin Pie cs.

Dimensions-  Two pieces of Pumpkin Pie card stock 5-1/2 " by 4-1/4".  I scored both at 1/2" and 1" on both ends.  On one piece I stamped "happy halloween" in the center towards the bottom then cut out a circle between the 2 scored lines being careful not to cut through "happy halloween".  Attach the 2 pieces of card stock between the end and the first scored line.  The watercolor paper is 3-1/2" by 4-1/4".

No comments:

Post a Comment