Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Perfectly Perserved I


I bought this stamp set during the pre-order period Stampin' Up! demonstrator's get.  That was in August.  I finally put it together last week and used it for a workshop.  Feeling very uninspired, I turned to Stampin' Success our exclusive magazine for demos.  I CASE'd it directly. I like the bright colors and the use of the edging.

Supplies:
Stamp Set- Perfectly Perserved
Paper- Orchard Harvest DSP, Island Indigo, More Mustard,      Vellum
Ink- Raspberry Ripple, More Mustard, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade
Accessories- Linen Thread, Lucky Limeade ribbon, Edgelet-Adorning Accents


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kay,

    Your card is adorable with the pretty mason jar and scalloped edging. I hope all is well in NH. Great to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete