Thursday, October 25, 2012

Perfectly Perserved II

I am very guilty of using a stamp set just a couple of times.  Today I decided to make several different cards using the same stamp set.  Here is card number 2.  I used more of the Orchard Harvest DSP (instead of hoarding it!) and chose the More Mustard checkered pattern.  I matted it on More Mustard.  Next I stamped the preserve's jar using Early Espresso on Very Vanilla.  I added Lucky Limeade stems then More Mustard, Raspberry Ripple, and Island Indigo flowers. For the edging, I used Island Indigo and the Finishing Touches Edgelit.  This was a very fast and simple card to make!

Supplies:
Stamp- Perfectly Preserved
Paper- Orchard Harvest DSP, More Mustard, Very Vanilla
Ink- Early Espresso, Lucky Limeade, More Mustard, Raspberry Ripple, Island Indigo
Accessories- Finishing Touches Edgelit

No comments:

Post a Comment