Sunday, October 21, 2012

Wondefall Thank You Tag

I was asked to design and create a tag card for one of my new customers who had just had a house warming party.  She wanted a fall theme using the rich autumn colors of New Hampshire.  I made a pocket for the tag and topped the tag with a piece of Designer Series paper.  I would have liked to have added a button but these were going to be mailed.  I used the Woodgrain Textured Impressions Embossing folder on top of the base of the pocket and the Square Lattice folder for the leaves.  Using the Autumn Accents Bigz Die, I got out 6 leaves at a time then embossed several in one sweep.  It was fast and easy to do!  She was very pleased with the results.

Supplies:
Stamp Set- Wonderfall
Papers- Crumb Cake (but for the real ones I substituted Naturals Ivory), Chocolate Chip, Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
Accessories- Woodgrain and Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing folders, retired Chocolate Chip ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment