Monday, October 29, 2012

Snowflake Soiree I

I decided to purchase Stampin' Up!'s newest snowflake stamp set so I could be current.  I am glad I did!!!!  I like that each snowflake is unique, a bit different, and varies in size.

I used the Triple Time Stamping Technique that I learned about from the blog Stamp With Brian.  I am loving this technique because it is so versatile.  I am sure you will see it again and again throughout the different seasons.

For this card I used Baja Breeze and Not Quite Navy.  Although you might not be able to tell, I added Silver Foil Smooch Spritz to make it sparkle.

On a side note, I used my new Stampin' Up! paper trimmer.  It works great.  I am so glad I got it.

Supplies:
Stamp Set- Snowflake Soiree
Paper- Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Ink- Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy
Accessories- Silver Foil Smooch Spritz

No comments:

Post a Comment