Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Fab Friday 28

The new Photopolymer Stamp Set- Bite Me arrived last week and by the time school got out on Friday I was very anxious to play.  Using the colors from this challenge- Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango, and Basic Black I got to work.  I had hoped that Illuminate Ink would work for the web but it was not dark enough so I used White Craft Ink.  I stamped the spider in black then bubble cut it so it would stand out.  Of course I needed a Halloween sentiment so I chose "Trick or Treat."  I matted it in Old Olive then used Rich Razzleberry as the card base.  I am accumulating quite a few Halloween cards this year.  I guess I should start sending them out!

Supplies:
Stamp Set- Bite Me
Paper-  Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango, Basic Black
Ink- Black Stazon, Rich Razzleberry, White Craft





3 comments:

  1. Cute! The little dangling spider is the perfect touch for the spooky web! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and spooky at the same time! Great use of the colors! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool card!! Love the web!! Great job cutting the spider!! Thank you for joining us at Fab Friday!!

    ReplyDelete