Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Technostamper Sketch Challenge 284- Tags 4 You

I was fortunate enough to have Columbus Day off from school.  So what did I do?  Stamp of course!  I found this challenge and decided to use Sweater Weather DSP and make a Thanksgiving card.  I also started my Halloween wreath which is slowly coming together.  I hope to have it done by the end of the weekend.

Supplies:
Stamp Set- Tags 4 You
Paper- Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, Sweater Weather DSP
Ink- Tangerine Tango
Accessories- Label Bracket Punch

If you buy Tags 4 You and the punch as a bundle, you save 15%!

1 comment:

  1. I so love that paper, so warm feeling. What a great crd,, I love that you used the vanilla for the base. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete