Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Halloween Easel Card

This was one of my special swaps I created for Convention.  I joined a holiday swap and knew I had to make a Halloween card.  Don't get me wrong.  I love Christmas and making Christmas cards, but Halloween is just fun.  There is still plenty of time to begin making Christmas cards. 
I wanted a frame but unfortunately did not have a die or punch the right size to frame Celebrate a Creepy Crawly Halloween.  Instead I used the scallop square die (retired-shucks!) and pieced the frame together.  Once you get the hang of it, each frame gets easier and easier.  I don't usually use glitter but this card screamed for it.  You can see the battery operated tea light behind the vellum.  I am not sure how I will mail this but I know I will come up with something!



Supplies:
Stamp Sets- Halloween Bash, Seasonal Sayings
Paper- Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Witches' Brew DSP, Vellum
Ink- Stazon Black
Accessories- Orange Glitter, Heat and Stick, tea light

No comments:

Post a Comment