Friday, October 18, 2013

Happy Halloween

You know I love Halloween.  I wear Halloween clothing and even have Halloween themed socks. I decided to decorate the mantle in my stamping studio to reflect my interest in this fun holiday.  After finishing it I realized I had a Christmas print which I leave up year round.  What was wrong with the picture???? I was able to find a Charles Wysocki print on sale (signed limited edition print) and  got Pumpkin Hollow for free!  What a deal!  I won't say how much it cost to get my free print framed (my husband questioned my sanity which he rarely does when he found out).  Oh well....  I love sitting in my comfy chair looking at all of my fun decorations. 
I will have to get someone to take a picture of my nails and post them too.  They are over the top and I bet you can guess what the theme is!

No comments:

Post a Comment