Sunday, October 13, 2013

Freshly Made Sketches 107- Festive Flurry

I really enjoy using challenges to create new cards.  I have had the Festive Flurry stamp set for awhile but have been uninspired to use it.  Not today!  This sketch called for this stamp.  I was also able to use my new Frosted Finishes Embellishments for the finishing touch.  I love when a card goes together this easily!

Supplies:
Stamp Sets- Festive Flurry, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper- Whisper White, Soft Sky
Ink- Soft Sky
Accessories- Frosted Finishes Embellishment, Festive Flurry Framelits Dies, Word Window and Modern Label Punches

2 comments:

  1. I just love this snowflake set for the sketch!! So clean and pretty! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those snowflakes are so pretty! I love the embellishment in the center. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete