Friday, September 27, 2013

A Fall Card Using the Marker Layering Techniques

I usually do not completely CASE (Copy and Share Everything) someone else's card but this card was so spectacular- the design, colors, everything, I had to make it.  The original card was by Missy Shipman from Syracuse, NY. 
It is another Framelit Card that has been extended.  For the leaf, I used the Marker Layer technique featured in the September 11, 2013 Splitcoaststampers Weekly Inkling.  I substituted the stamp set, sentiment and button.  It was fun to make and I am pleased with the final product.

Supplies:
Stamp Sets- Autumn Splendor (retired), Gifts of Kindness
Paper- Crushed Curry, Watercolor Paper, Sweater Weather DSP
Ink- Stazon Black
Accessories- Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango, and Cajun Craze markers, Blender Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment