Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Trick or Treat

Halloween is my favorite holiday.  It is just fun!  I love the color combinations, decorations, costumes, and of course candy!!!!!!  At school I decorate up big time.  I have animated bats, spiders, and a broom.  We do a Halloween count down.  You get the idea.  I go overboard!  At home I decorate the mantle in my stamping room.  Unfortunately I do not get many trick or treaters- under ten.  Oh well, I still have fun.  This is another Framelet card- the oval.  I did extend the right hand side.  It is easy to do.  Before you put this through the Big Shot, pick up the right side of your paper and feed it over and on top of the right hand side of the framelit so it does not get cut.  When you run it through the Big Shot it will add a crease line which makes folding it in much easier.   I have also found that if you are careful, you can use half a sheet of paper- 5-1/2" by 8-1/2".


Supplies:
Stamp Sets- Halloween Bash and Tags 4 You
Paper- Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, WW, Witches' Brew DSP
Ink- Stazon Black, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red (on the spiders' backs)
Accessories- Thinlits Oval Card, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment