Friday, September 13, 2013

Fab Friday 26- a week late!

 
This week's challenge (actually posted on Friday, September 6, 2013) is pulled straight from the Sweater Weather DSP.  Using the color Soft Sky really was the challenge for me!  It has taken me a week to pull this card together.  I did not have a current "leaf" stamp set so I used Autumn Splendor.  I colored in the leaves and acorns using markers then used a blender pen.  Next I matted the DSP and layered everything.
                                 

                                     Supplies:
Stamp Set- Autumn Splendor
                                       Paper-  Soft Sky, Tangerine Tango, Sweater Weather DSP
   Accessories-  Markers, Blender Pen

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Autumn Splendor is one of my favorite leaf sets andthough it retired I haven't been able to part with it yet either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh very pretty! Love the leaves! It feels like fall here today and your card fits that perfectly! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete